For the purpose of this Private Policy, JPT LLC and its brand Bernardo1946 are herein collectively referred to as “Bernardo1946,” “we,” “us,” or “our”.
I. What information we collect
We collect the following general categories of personal information:
- Identifiers Data, which may include name, date of birth, email address, physical address, phone number, username and social handles;
- Personal Characteristics Data, which may include your gender, nationality, age, and shoe size;
- Commercial Data and Order information, which may include your Identifiers Data and Personal Characteristic Data, payment information, billing address, shipping address and the details of the products or services you have ordered, purchased or requested from us. We do not store your payment card information unless you choose to save it in your “My Account”;
- Account Data and “My Whishlist” Data, which may include your Identifiers Data, Personal Characteristic Data, Commercial and Order Information Data, and the products or services you are interested in;
- Correspondence Data, which you voluntarily provide to us when making inquiries to customer care, comments on our social media, and any other information you actively provide to us;
- Internet and Networking Data, which may include IP address, device identifier, location data, time zone setting, operating system, service provider, page response and errors;
- Social Media Data, which may include your social media interactions with us (e.g., if you “like” or “share” or “comment” on something you see on our social media platforms), or if you choose to send us a query via social media channel, and any information you actively provide to us for social media marketing purposes;
- Interaction and Usage Data, which may include products you viewed or searched for on our online services, length of online visits, online interaction as scrolling, openings, and clicks on our website, social media, emails and ads;
We partner with Good & Gold, who may collect personal information when you interact with our site.II. How we collect the information
We collect your personal data in several ways and for various purposes, including:
- You make an online purchase;
- You register for an online account;
- You sign up for updates and marketing communications;
- You contact our customer service;
- General browsing;
- You otherwise interact with us via our online services.
We collect those information in two primary ways:
- You submit it to us through our Website, other digital media or in one of our stores;
- We automatically collect certain types of information when you visit our Website or use our products and services.
We collect personal information for the following purposes:
- Process your transactions;
- Fulfill your orders;
- Process your returns;
- Create your account;
- Respond your requests;
- Contact you;
- Send you communications;
- Interact with you;
- Comply with our legal obligations, policies and terms;
- Prevent and detect fraud;
- Serve advertising and offers to you based on your interests;
- Optimize your navigation; Improve ours online services;
- Otherwise for internal administrative and analytics purpose
We do not transfer your information to third parties in exchange for money and we will not do so. However, we do transfer personal information when necessary for legal requirements and to operate our business. We may share your personal data with the following types of affiliates, service providers and third parties:
- Delivery / logistics service providers;
- Data storage and/or analytics;
- Marketing, advertising and communications agencies;
- Affiliate programs;
- Customer care services;
- Providers of website testing / analytics services;
- External auditors and advisers;
- Online payment and fraud prevention service providers;
- Other services providers designed to assist us in providing products and services to you.
We have implemented commercially reasonable means to safeguard the personal information in our custody and control.
Despite our best efforts, due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle and other risk factors, we cannot guarantee that any information, during transmission or while stored on our systems, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others.VI. Unsubscribe from marketing email
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights with respect to your personal information. Those rights and how you may exercise them are described below.
A. Right to Request Information about Disclosure to Third Parties for their Direct Marketing Purposes: To make such request, please follow the instruction of Paragraph E of this Section VIII.
B. Right to Know: To request the last 12 months’ list of personal information we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which it was collected, the business purpose for collecting or “selling” the information, and the categories of “third parties” to whom we disclosed or “sold” that information please follow the instruction of Paragraph E of this Section VIII.
C. Right to opt out of “sale” of personal data: As stated in clause IV, we do not transfer your information to third parties in exchange for money and we will not do so. However, we do transfer personal information when necessary for legal requirements and in order to operate our business. If you are a California resident, you have the right to opt out of the “sale” of your personal information to “third parties.”. Please note that “Sale” is defined very broadly and includes, not only the exchange of data for money, but any transfer of personal information to a “third party” in exchange for “other valuable consideration.” Note that the law creates certain exceptions to the opt out.
D. Right to Delete: To request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from you, but the information that the law exempts information from deletion, please follow the instruction of Paragraph E of this Section VIII.
E. Make A Request: You may make a request to know or delete by emailing email@example.com or by calling (646) 663-1944. When you make a request, we will take steps to verify your identity before responding.
IX. Contact us